If you are a business owner, or conduct business in northern Virginia, you are well aware of the many legal pitfalls which can be waiting around the corner for you to enforce a contract or lease, or to collect or pay a debt. Without a lawyer to represent you, you may be putting your business at risk, unless you have someone with experience as a business transaction attorney to assist you.
- Do you want to incorporate your business in Virginia, but don't quite know what forms to file and licenses you may need?
- Are you seeking to incorporate a small business in Virginia and want legal advice as to what the best form your business should take, considering liability and tax issues?
- Do you seek help in removing a tenant from your residential or commercial lease and ensure he pays what he owes you when he leaves?
- Do you need help to enforce a contract or get out of one that you entered into?
- Do you need an attorney to consult with to help you run your small business, who is versed in employment and labor laws?
- Maybe you have a debt that you are trying to collect and are fed up with the lack of results you are be getting from your debt collection company?
- Are you seeking an experienced business lawyer who won't charge you "an arm and a leg" to give you advice or litigate your case in court?
I can offer you some peace of mind to help you potentially recover lost business funds or prevent loss of income to your business. I hope to be your business attorney to zealously advocate protecting your business interests.